Local Plan 2011-2031
- Local Plan 2011-2031
- Examination library
Following the independent planning inspector's report on the Rugby Borough Local Plan 2011-2031, which concluded the plan satisfied the requirements of Section 20 (5) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and met the criteria for soundness in the National Planning Policy Framework, council adopted the plan at a meeting on 4 June 2019.
The adopted Local Plan and Policies Map now form the statutory development plan for Rugby Borough Council, setting out strategic planning policies and detailed development management policies.
Paper copies of the adopted Local Plan, the Polices Map, the Adoption Statement and the Sustainability Appraisal Report can be viewed at the Town Hall and libraries in the borough during normal opening hours.
- View the adopted Local Plan
- View the adoption statement
- View the Sustainability Appraisal Post-Adoption Statement (see also documents OTH16, LP03 and RBC/04 in the examination library)
- View the Urban Policies Map
- View the GI Policies Map
- View the Town Centre Policies Map
- View the Rural Policies Map
- View the Rural Settlements Map