Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity
The Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity brings a number of local authorities together to address issues concerning economic development, regeneration and strategic planning.
The joint committee comprises:
- Coventry City Council
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Warwick District Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
The next meeting of the joint committee takes place at Coventry City Council on Wednesday 8 March at 10.15am.
For more information, contact Celestine Banks, the joint committee's support officer, on (01788) 533508.