Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity
The Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity brings a number of local authorities together to address issues concerning economic development, regeneration and strategic planning.
The joint committee comprises:
- Coventry City Council
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Warwick District Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
The next meeting of the joint committee takes place at Warwick District Council on Thursday 20 July at 11am.
For more information, contact Steve Maxey at Steve.Maxey@northwarks.gov.uk