Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity
The Coventry, Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth Joint Committee for Economic Growth and Prosperity brings a number of local authorities together to address issues concerning economic development, regeneration and strategic planning.
The joint committee comprises:
- Coventry City Council
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council
- Warwick District Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership
The next meeting of the joint committee takes place at North Warwickshire Borough Council on Friday 29 November 2019 at 2pm.
View our archive of agendas, minutes and reports from joint committee meetings
For more information, contact Steve Maxey at Steve.Maxey@northwarks.gov.uk