Corporate Strategy 2021-24
Rugby has a diverse and resilient economy that benefits and enables opportunities for all residents”
We want businesses to grow, individuals to prosper and places to thrive.
We are developing an ambitious Economic Strategy that will define our work to help the Borough recover from the economic impact of Covid-19 by investing in our businesses, by developing skills, by embracing new technology and by improving infrastructure.
To achieve this, we will:
- Promote the Borough of Rugby as a place to do business.
- Encourage and support sustainable economic growth, consistent with our social and environmental priorities.
- Help businesses thrive and provide jobs for our residents.
- Develop and promote our town centre as a place to live, socialise and work.
- Make sure that residents have the skills they need to meet local demand.
- Regenerate neighbourhoods that need support and build communities that sustain change.
- Nurture and support independent shops.