- How we can help
- Your rights if homeless
- Housing advice for people affected by domestic abuse
- Housing advice for care leavers
- Housing advice for armed forces veterans
- Housing advice after being released from prison
- Housing advice for people with mental illness or impairment
- Housing advice after being discharged from hospital
- Facing eviction or having problems with a landlord?
- Finding private rented accommodation
- Duty to refer
- Advice for rough sleepers
Housing advice for care leavers
If you're 18 to 21-years-old and spent at least one night in care when you were 16 or 17-years-old, our Community Advice and Support Team can help you find somewhere to live.
With your consent, your personal adviser can make a referral for you to receive housing help and advice under the duty to refer.
Other help on offer
- St Basils works with young people aged 16 to 25-year-old who find themselves homeless or at risk of homelessness. Text 'NEED ST BASILS' for free from a mobile phone so a member of the St Basils team can call you
- Doorway, a Warwickshire-based charity, works with homeless young people to offer advice, support and accommodation. You can call Doorway on 024 7634 5583
- P3, a charity and social enterprise, operates a floating support service in Warwickshire for over 25-year-olds who need support to manage and maintain accommodation. P3 runs drop-in sessions at its offices in The Robbins Building, Henry Street, Rugby, CV21 2QA. The sessions take place from 10am to 2pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. You can call P3 on (01788) 222827
- Coventry and Warwickshire YMCA runs youth projects and provides housing for young people. You can call Coventry and Warwickshire YMCA on 024 7699 5216 or email email@example.com