- How we can help
- Your rights if homeless
- Housing advice for people affected by domestic abuse
- Housing advice for care leavers
- Housing advice for armed forces veterans
- Housing advice after being released from prison
- Housing advice for people with mental illness or impairment
- Housing advice after being discharged from hospital
- Facing eviction or having problems with a landlord?
- Finding private rented accommodation
- Duty to refer
- Advice for rough sleepers
Advice for rough sleepers
If you're sleeping rough or have nowhere to stay tonight, call our Community Advice and Support Team on (01788) 533833.
Out of office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), call our emergency number on (01788) 579706.
During the winter months, we operate the Severe Weather Emergency Protocol, which comes into effect when weather forecasts predict the temperature to drop to zero degrees or below for three consecutive nights.
You'll need to register with Housing Jigsaw, our online housing portal, if you're homeless or threatened with homelessness within the next 56 days and want to:
- receive housing advice
- sign up to the Common Housing Register
- apply for sheltered housing