GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy What happens next? | Anti-social behaviour - council tenants | Rugby Borough Council

Anti-social behaviour - council tenants

What happens next?

When we receive your incident diary, we'll contact you to discuss what action we plan to take.

We have a variety of ways of tackling anti-social behaviour and work with a number of different agencies to try and resolve issues.

Remember, if you're a victim of a criminal offence or suspect criminal behaviour, you must call the police on either 101 or, in an emergency, 999.



Is there anything wrong with this page?