Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

If you live in a council property and are having problems with a neighbour over anti-social behaviour, we may be able to help. All council tenants - under the terms of the tenancy agreement - have a responsibility to not cause or allow noise nuisance, annoyance or harassment to others.

We investigate all complaints of anti-social behaviour from tenants. You can help us by keeping a diary of incidents.

Existing tenants - make a complaint about a neighbour

If you are not a council tenant, you can report anti-social behaviour by calling (01788) 533857 or emailing

You can also contact our community safety wardens on (0800) 096 8800 from 2pm to 11pm, Monday to Saturday, and from 1pm to 10pm on Sundays.

If you've been threatened or assaulted, you must report the incident to the police immediately.


Is there anything wrong with this page?