Home contents insurance

While the council insures the structure and fittings of your home, it's your responsibility to insure the contents.

After consulting with tenants, we have joined forces with Crystal Insurance to offer our tenants and leaseholders simple home contents insurance, helping to insure your belongings against fire, theft, flood, water damage and other household risks.

For more information, or to request an information pack, call (01788) 533533 or email residents@rugby.gov.uk

Is there anything wrong with this page?