Social rented accommodation | Apply for a council home | Rugby Borough Council

Apply for a council home

Social rented accommodation

Applications for social rented accommodation - homes rented through the council - must be made through the Common Housing Register.

Applicants have the option to not be considered by one or more housing associations.

The following housing associations operate in Rugby exclusively through the Common Housing Register:

Affinity Sutton and Sanctuary Housing both accept direct applications.

Is there anything wrong with this page?