Help for households and businesses
- Energy and water bills
- Rugby Foodbank
- Debt and money advice
- Access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
- Support to find work and advice on benefits
- Cheaper broadband and phone packages
- Help to furnish your home
- Support for armed forces or ex-forces personnel
- Support for young people
- Help for businesses
- Other useful information
Access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
Rugby Credit Union, a not-for-profit community bank, offers affordable loans, online banking and flexible saving accounts.
The credit union can offer loans from £200 to £5,000, with repayment periods from six months to three years.
You can visit Rugby Credit Union's office at 10-12 Albert Street, Rugby, CV21 2RS during opening hours: 10am to 3pm, Monday to Thursday. You can also call the union on (01788) 577900.
Visit the Rugby Credit Union website for more information.