Help for households and businesses
- Energy and water bills
- Rugby Foodbank
- Debt and money advice
- Access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
- Support to find work and advice on benefits
- Cheaper broadband and phone packages
- Help to furnish your home
- Support for armed forces or ex-forces personnel
- Support for young people
- Help for businesses
- Other useful information
Support for young people
Barnardo's offers practical and emotional support for young people leaving care, homeless young people or those at risk of homelessness.
The charity can help young people gain the skills needed to enter the world of work, offering training, career advice, practical support to apply for jobs and an apprenticeship programme.
Barnardo's also offers a wide range of support for young carers, young people affected by domestic abuse or alcohol and substance abuse, and young people experiencing mental ill health.
You can find out more information and contact Barnardo's through the charity's website.