Help for households and businesses
- Energy and water bills
- Rugby Foodbank
- Debt and money advice
- Access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
- Support to find work and advice on benefits
- Cheaper broadband and phone packages
- Help to furnish your home
- Support for armed forces or ex-forces personnel
- Support for young people
- Help for businesses
- Other useful information
Help to furnish your home
Rugby Bareboards Trust collects good quality, unwanted furniture to help furnish the homes of residents on low-incomes or in receipt of benefits.
The charity distributes furniture, soft furnishings, kitchenware, electrical appliances, gardening equipment and household items.
The trust checks and tests all items before distributing to residents in need. You can be referred to the trust by support services or contact the trust directly.
A small donation may be requested.
You can call Rugby Bareboards Trust, based at 36 Warren Road, Rugby, CV22 5LG, on (01788) 547358.