Help for households and businesses
- Energy and water bills
- Rugby Foodbank
- Debt and money advice
- Access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
- Support to find work and advice on benefits
- Cheaper broadband and phone packages
- Help to furnish your home
- Support for armed forces or ex-forces personnel
- Support for young people
- Help for businesses
- Other useful information
Help for businesses
Businesses struggling with rising costs can access support and advice including how to reduce energy costs and access funding.
- For information and advice on the most appropriate business support programmes for you, contact the Growth Hub.
- Cost of living support from the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Business support from Chamber of Commerce.
- Debt advice service from the National Farmers’ Union.
- Funding for SMEs for energy efficiency measures from the Green Business Programme.
- Capital funding to assist small and micro businesses with decarbonising projects through Green Recovery Business Grants.
- Funding from the Recovery Investment Fund to help long-term recovery and growth for businesses of all sizes.
In addition, the government has announced a new energy scheme for non-domestic customers. All eligible non-domestic customers will receive a discount on energy bills until the end of March 2024.