GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Sex establishment licences | Sex shop licence | Rugby Borough Council

Sex shop licence

Sex establishment licences

You will need a licence from us to run a sex shop or sex cinema in the borough of Rugby. This applies to any premises that sells sex toys, books or videos, or where explicit films are shown to members of the public.

Is there anything wrong with this page?