GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Pleasure boat licences | Pleasure boat licence | Rugby Borough Council

Pleasure boat licence

Pleasure boat licences

You need a licence from us to hire out water-bound pleasure crafts (including sailboards, rowing boats, canoes, motor boats, pedallos and larger boats). You need a licence if the boats will be for personal use or if they will carry passengers. You must not carry more passengers than you are licensed to carry.

Is there anything wrong with this page?