GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Caravan site licences | Mobile home and caravan site licence | Rugby Borough Council

Industrial action

Industrial action between 26 April and 15 June 2022 is impacting bin collections, recycling and street cleaning.

Details of service changes

Mobile home and caravan site licence

Caravan site licences

You need a licence from us if you want to run a caravan or mobile home site within the borough of Rugby. You also need a licence if your land will be used as a camping site for more than 42 days in a row, or 60 days or more in a single year.

We may attach restrictions on the number of caravans permitted on site, or require you to take fire safety measures or provide sanitary facilities.

You may also need planning permission. You can get advice from our planning team before you apply for a licence by calling (01788) 533759 or emailing:

Is there anything wrong with this page?