GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy About environmental permits (PPC) | Environmental permitting | Rugby Borough Council

Environmental permitting

About environmental permits (PPC)

You need a permit from us if you operate:

  • an installation or mobile plants carrying out listed activities
  • a waste operation
  • a waste mobile plant
  • a mining waste operation.

Listed activities include:

  • energy - burning fuel, gasification, liquification and refining activities
  • metals - manufacturing and processing metals
  • minerals - manufacturing lime, cement, ceramics or glass
  • chemicals - manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals or explosives, storing chemicals in bulk
  • waste - incinerating waste, operating landfills, recovering waste
  • solvents - using solvents
  • manufacturing paper, pulp and board, treating timber products, coating, treating textiles and printing, manufacturing new tyres, intensive pig and poultry farming  

Is there anything wrong with this page?