GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Private club licenses | Club premises licence | Rugby Borough Council

Club premises licence

Private club licenses

We authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in qualifying clubs through granting club premises certificates.

In a qualifying club there is technically no sale by retail of alcohol (except to guests) as the member owns part of the alcohol stock. The money passing across the bar is merely a mechanism to preserve equity between members where one may consume more than another.

In order to constitute a qualifying club you must also satisfy the various requirements set out in the Licensing Act 2003.

Is there anything wrong with this page?