GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Temporary event notices | Temporary event notices | Rugby Borough Council

Temporary event notices

A temporary event notice (TEN) is used to licence small events which take place over a short period of time.

They are especially useful for people outside of the licensed trade such as community event organisers and charities to licence events that contain any or all of the following:

  • public entertainment
  • the sale of alcohol
  • the sale of hot food or drinks between 11pm and 5am

If you wish to use a licensed premises for an event that involves regulated entertainment, for example a wedding with dancing, but the premises licence does not allow for such entertainment, you may use a temporary event notice instead.

Is there anything wrong with this page?