Rugby Community Safety Partnership
News and contacts
- We are a very performance focused partnership
- Crime levels are monitored on a daily basis
- Partners review trends and agree re-active interventions on a weekly basis
- The Priority Action Group leads examine the level of implementation of our comprehensive action plans monthly
- Performance is closely scrutinised by the Board and the CSP every quarter
- We evaluate and apply cost benefit techniques to our initiatives.
For every £1 we spend we save:-
- £10.54 on gang and youth violence
- £25.25 on domestic burglary
- £19.68 on vehicle crime
- £14.02 on reducing re-offending
Between 2011 – 2015 the total social and economic costs of crime savings achieved was £1.7 million.