Rugby Community Safety Partnership
About the partnership
The Rugby Community Safety Partnership is a powerful alliance drawn from statutory and voluntary agencies together with representatives from business and community groups. Our partners are:
- Rugby Borough Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Warwickshire Police
- National Probation Service
- Warwickshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group
- Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Victim Support
- Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action
We work together to create a safe Rugby by tackling crime, alcohol, drugs, anti-social behaviour and their impact. By working together we have developed cost effective, sustainable solutions to local concerns, and seek to further improve confidence and build stronger communities.
The Board’s responsibility is to select the priorities for the Partnership to focus on, and, to monitor performance against targets. The selection of priorities is based on an annual statutory “Strategic Assessment” from which an annual operational plan is developed, costed and implemented.