Rugby Multi-Link offers free advice and support to the borough's Polish-speaking community.
Developed by Rugby Borough Council and staffed by volunteers, Multi-Link can help by:
- sharing experience, advice and information about living in Rugby
- accompanying clients with limited English to appointments
- supporting clients in joining community organisations and classes
- directing clients to relevant support services
- offering advice on claiming benefits
- advising clients on filling in forms and reading/writing letters
Residents can contact Rugby Multi-Link directly or be referred by another service or organisation.
The Multi-Link online referral form is available in both English and Polish:
For more information, email email@example.com