- Community Project Grant
- Rural Development Fund
Rural Development Fund
Applications for 2021/2022 grants from the Rural Development Fund have now closed.
Our Rural Development Fund offers a one-off revenue grant of up to £10,000 to help parish councils, community and voluntary organisations cover the cost of one-off projects or purchases which benefit the borough's rural communities.
Projects should help residents live healthy, independent lives, with the most vulnerable protected, and contribute to at least one of the following aims:
- help to tackle climate change and protect or enhance natural habitats (eg tree planting, conservation, edible gardens, recycling or repairing, reducing carbon emissions)
- encourage exercise and physical wellbeing
- increase financial and digital inclusion
- tackle loneliness and isolation for all generations
- education and training to narrow the skills gap in our communities
- improve access to healthy foods and cooking skills
- improve access to green spaces (eg converting small pieces of land into community use)
You must read the guidance notes for grant applicants before submitting your application.