Rugby Sports Awards 2019 - criteria
- Mark Gallagher Memorial Award for Coach of the Year Award
- Club of the Year Award
- The Unsung Hero 'Volunteer' Award
- Sportsman of the Year Award
- Sportswoman of the Year Award
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
- Get Active Award
- Simon Warwood Memorial Award for Young Team of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year Award
- Young Sportsperson of the Year Award
- Primary School of the Year Award
Get Active Award
Sponsored by Public Health Warwickshire
This award recognises individuals who have made a significant improvement to their health and wellbeing by becoming more physically active, either through sport or regular exercise.
The individual may have overcome a number of barriers, including physical and mental health, disability or impairment, and have a story to tell to inspire others to become more active.