GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Which council does what? | Freedom of information | Rugby Borough Council

Freedom of information

Which council does what?

Before submitting a Freedom of Information request to Rugby Borough Council, please check that the council is likely to hold the information you would like. Many information requests should be sent to Warwickshire County Council or to other agencies, and not to Rugby Borough Council at all.

Requests that should be made to Warwickshire County Council

Requests relating to:

  • adult and children's social care
  • highways and transportation
  • potholes and road improvements
  • schools, education, training

should all be sent to Warwickshire County Council.


Is there anything wrong with this page?