GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy If you are not satisfied | Comments, compliments and complaints | Rugby Borough Council

Comments, compliments and complaints

If you are not satisfied


If you are not satisfied with our response, you can appeal to the relevant Chief Officer. We will tell you how to do this in our response to your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the Chief Officer's response you will be able to appeal to the Local Government Ombudsman.

Regulatory advice on health and safety issues

If you are not satisfied with the response to an official complaint about regulatory advice relating to health and safety issues, you can contact the Independent Regulatory Challenge Panel, who will look into this for you.

Housing Complaints - Stage 3 - "Designated Person" and the Ombudsman

It is important that you give the council an opportunity to put the matter right using the complaints procedure. If, after following the complaints procedure, you are still not satisfied with the response, you may go to a "designated person" who then may refer your complaint to the ombudsman.

A designated person is defined as a Member of the House of Commons, a councillor of a local housing authority, or a designated tenant panel.

Please ask us how you can contact your preferred "designated person".

Is there anything wrong with this page?