Complaining about a councillor | Complaints against members | Rugby Borough Council

Complaints against members

Complaining about a councillor

If you believe that a borough or parish councillor may have breached the Code of Conduct you can complain in writing.

Please note that your identity and details of your complaint will normally be disclosed to the councillor who you have complained about. This information will only be withheld in exceptional circumstances. If you consider that the information should be withheld, please indicate the reason(s) on the form.

Is there anything wrong with this page?