GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Housing benefit | Applying for housing benefit | Rugby Borough Council

Applying for housing benefit

Housing benefit

You can only claim housing benefit if:

  • you live in temporary accommodation
  • you receive care and support as part of living in your home

If your circumstances do not match one or more of the above, you must apply for Universal Credit 

If you receive Universal Credit, you need to apply for council tax reduction to help pay your council tax.




Is there anything wrong with this page?