If you don't pay your council tax bill

Charging Orders

If you owe more than £1000 and are a homeowner we could apply to have a charge put on your home. This would mean that when you sell your house, the debt would be paid out of the proceeds. Any mortgage would be repaid first.

Is there anything wrong with this page?