If you don't pay your council tax bill

Deductions from benefits

We may be able to apply to take your council tax payments from your income support, job seekers allowance, employment support allowance or universal credit. The amount we can take is up to £3.70 per week, or up to fifteen per cent of the universal credit standard allowance.

Is there anything wrong with this page?