If you don't pay your council tax bill

Attachment of earnings

We can request that your employer make deductions from you wages and pay it straight to us.

The amount deducted will be a set proportion of your pay after income tax and national insurance. Your employer may also deduct a further £1 towards their costs in making the deductions and sending it to us.

Is there anything wrong with this page?