Brownfield Land Register
The Brownfield Land Register lists previously developed, 'brownfield' sites in the borough considered suitable and available for housing development.
Development of sites on the Brownfield Land Register must also be considered 'achievable' - with, in the opinion of the local planning authority, development likely to take place within 15 years of a site being included on the register.
You can download the register below in either Microsoft Excel or CSV (Comma-separated values) format. You can also download maps of each site included on the register.
- 42-54 Winfield Street
- The Coal Yard, Ryton-on-Dunsmore
- 69 Temple Street
- Land adjacent to 4 Princes Street
- Land adjacent to 9 Railway Terrace
- Former Herbert Gray College, Little Church Street
- Rugby Radio Station, Watling Street
- Land south of Technology Drive (Leicester Road Masterplan Development)
- Warwickshire College, Lower Hillmorton Road
- 26 Lawford Road
- Market Quarter, Craven Road
- Finchley Court, King Edward Road
- 117 Newbold Road
- Jubilee Street
For more information on Brownfield Land Registers, visit the Government's website.