Help for Households
Helping you deal with the cost of living
We're all worried about rising prices and the pressure on household budgets.
The Government has launched the Help for Households campaign to promote the range of extra support on offer to help you deal with the cost of living.
The Help for Households website includes a host of detailed information about help on offer for:
- household costs
- energy bills
- childcare costs
- supporting your income
- transport costs
- finding work
Cost of living support closer to home
A wide range of public sector, community, voluntary and charitable organisations offer advice and support to help you deal with the cost of living.
Click on the links below to find out more information on:
- energy and water bills
- Rugby Foodbank and free school meals
- warm hubs
- debt and money advice
- access to affordable loans at Rugby Credit Union
- support to find work and advice on benefits
- cheaper broadband and phone packages
- help to furnish your home
- support for armed forces or ex-forces personnel
- support for young people