The moment you fear you're at risk of losing your home, contact us for help and advice.
The sooner we speak to you, the more time we have to stop you losing your home or find you somewhere else to live when you do.
It's important you know your rights when it comes to what you can expect us to do to help.
- How we can help
- Homeless? Know your rights
- Housing advice for people affected by domestic abuse
- Housing advice for care leavers
- Housing advice for armed forces veterans
- Housing advice after being released from prison
- Housing advice for people with mental illness or impairment
- Housing advice after being discharged from hospital
Worried about losing your home? Talk to p.h.i.l.
If you're worried about losing your home but your situation has not reached crisis point, contact p.h.i.l. - preventing homelessness, improving lives.
The p.h.i.l. team offer expert advice and support to help keep you in your home. Call the team on (01788) 533644 or (01788) 533646.
Visit the p.h.i.l. website and use the team's Housing Options Assessment to investigate solutions for your housing needs.