Bus passes and concessionary travel


If you were born on or before 5 November 1953, you qualify for a concessionary bus pass.

We offer a streamlined application service in person at the Town Hall in Rugby.

If you qualify for a bus pass, bring in the relevant proofs and we'll do the rest. There's no need to complete an application form, and we'll even take your photo for you.

Warwickshire County Council has responsibility for concessionary travel and bus passes in Rugby.

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.

Is there anything wrong with this page?