GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Blocked drains or sewers | Rugby Borough Council

Blocked drains or sewers


Drains are pipes that carry waste and surface water from one or more houses. When one drain meets another it becomes a sewer. Severn Trent Water are responsible for Sewers in the borough of Rugby.

Surface water from roads and footpaths is the responsibility of Warwickshire County Council.

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.

Is there anything wrong with this page?