GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Benefits | Rugby Borough Council



Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, and the Council Tax reduction scheme are designed to help you pay your bills.

You can claim benefit if you are in receipt of Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit, any other state benefit, or if you are working full or part time, self employed, or retired.

You may be able to backdate your claim if something stopped you from making a claim for benefit earlier.

More on claiming benefits

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.

Is there anything wrong with this page?