Rugby Health Walks
- 10am - West Indian Walk Association, St Peters Road, Rugby - Weekly
- 11am - Stretton-on-Dunsmore Walks, Shoulder of Mutton Pub - Weekly
(Stretton-on-Dunsmore walks start at the Shoulder of Mutton and take place weekly in February, April, June, August, October and December)
- 9.15am - Brownsover Buggy/Health Walks, Boughton Leigh Children's Centre - Weekly
- 2pm - Dunchurch Community Walks, The Green Man Monument, Dunchurch - Weekly
- 9.15am - Long Lawford Walk and Talk, Lawford Children's Centre, Long Lawford - Weekly
- 10am - Bilton and Cawston Strollers, Mosaic Coffee Shop, Bilton - Weekly
- 10.30am - Dunchurch Community Walks, The Green Man Monument, Dunchurch - Weekly
- 10.30am - Rugby Hindu Temple Walks, Hindu Temple, Kimberley Road, Rugby - Weekly
- 10.30am - Dunchurch Community Walks, The Green Man Monument, Dunchurch - Monthly (1st Sunday of every month)
- 11.30am - Newbold Community Walk, The Newbold Crown, Newbold - Weekly
For further details on these walks please contact Katie May, Family Lifestyle Officer on 01788 533721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For walks in other areas as part of the Walking for Health scheme, please refer to http://www.walkingforhealth.org.uk/, as well as further information on the above walks.
Rugby Ramblers walks programme includes walks ranging from 4 to 20 miles to suit most abilities.
We have a walk every Sunday, one week a 7 mile or 9 mile walk and the alternate week 12 and 15 mile walks available.
In the summer (from May to August) we have Wednesday evening walks which are 4 or 5 miles long.
Occasionally there will be a 4 mile walk on a Sunday afternoon and a couple of these will be promoted as family friendly walks.
Once a month we have a Saturday walk usually a 7 or 9 mile length.
Twice a month Rugby Ramblers have a midweek walk alternating between a Tuesday and a Thursday. They can vary, from 7 to 11 miles.
Anyone interested in joining would receive our comprehensive walks programme.
Fran Debonnaire Publicity Officer for Rugby Ramblers tel 01788 815484.
Pages in Rugby Health Walks
- You are here: Rugby Health Walks
- The Walking the Way to Health Initiative (WHI)