Property Maintenance and Repairs
Emergency out of hours repairs
You can report emergency repairs outside of office hours by telephoning (01788) 533888.
The property maintenance team provide a day to day responsive repair service to Rugby's Council properties.
The team are also responsible for annual servicing of gas appliances, disabled adaptations, security improvements, and energy saving improvements to Council properties.
The Property Maintenance area work jointly with the Housing management area to undertake estate inspections, tenant liaison and estate improvement projects.
The teams brief also consists of a modernisation works programme and new builds (as and when) alongside managing and reviewing contractors.
- Day to day response repair service in all areas of property maintenance, including voids.
- All work completed by prior appointment with tenant and within defined target dates.
- Annual Servicing of gas appliances All annually by prior appointment with tenants
- Modernisation and improvements
- Compliance or improvement on decent homes standard following the Council's annual programmes
- Carry out estate inspection and health and safety inspections Inspect estates twice yearly jointly with Estates Management Team