Sharing of information
Useful Links for further information
The Information Commissioner oversees enforcement of both FOIA & DPA. The website provides assistance to the public on how to exercise their rights under both Acts, and has guidance for public authorities on implementing both bits of legislation.
The Dept. of Constitutional Affairs is responsible for FOI legislation and this website offers excellent (downloadable) advice on all aspects of FOI.
For Information about Environmental Information Regulations
The Campaign for Freedom of Information campaigns against unnecessary official secrecy. It monitors existing access rights and provides practical guides to help people use them.
Pages in Sharing of information
- Overview of information sharing
- Data Protection Act 1998 - Subject Access Requests
- What is Freedom of Information
- Making a Request under the Freedom of Information Act
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Making a Request under Environmental Information Regulations
- Reuse of public sector information
- You are here: Useful Links for further information