Rugby Borough Council

Register Sign in

Council services by

or by most popular

Bus passes and concessionary travel

Warwickshire County Council are responsible for concessionary travel and bus passes. However, Rugby Borough Council offers a streamlined application service in person at the Town Hall in Rugby.

If you qualify for a bus pass, bring in the relevant proofs and we will do the rest. There's no need to complete an application form, and we'll even take your photo for you.