Queen's Diamond Jubilee Centre
- New operator has a unit in Clock Towers Shopping Centre.
- Ken Marriott Leisure Centre is now closed.
- New leisure centre to open late July 2013
- Gym facility within Thornfield Indoor Bowls Club from 1 May 2013.
- Group Exercise - an amended programme with the majority of classes taking place within Thornfield Indoor Bowls Club and some in the BENN Hall.
- Boot camps - an amended programme will be located on the athletics track.
- Exercise referral programme - an amended programme will run within Thornfield Indoor Bowls Club.
- New leisure centre to open summer 2013.
If you have any questions about the new operator or would like to come and speak to a member of staff about the new centre, activities or memberships available, visit GLL at Manning Walk in the Clock Towers Shopping Centre in Rugby town centre. Alternatively, call 020 8317 5000 ext.4100 or email email@example.com.
Building work for the new leisure centre is progressing well. Current plans are for The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Centre to open in late July. This means that the Ken Marriott Leisure Centre closed for the last time on 31 March 2013.
During the closure period the Ken Marriott Leisure Centre will be demolished to make way for a new car park and to complete the entrance to the new centre. All of the equipment in the new leisure centre will be installed, tested and commissioned to make sure everything is ready and the staff fully trained to operate the new centre from opening day.