Elections - Reviews and Consultations
Current Reviews and Consultations
Review of Polling Districts and Places
Rugby Borough Council launched a review in October 2013 of polling districts and polling places located within its area of administration.
Following an initial consultation, draft recommendations for the review were published on 10 March 2014. A consultation on the draft recommendations has now started, with submissions welcome from interested parties before the deadline of 12 noon on Friday 20 June 2014.
- Download a copy of the draft recommendations, including details on how to take part in the consultation
- Download maps relating to the draft recommendations
- Download a copy of the current arrangements for polling districts and polling places
- Download review maps of current polling districts and places
- Download a list of Rugby streets by district
- Download maps of Rugby's electoral wards
Corporate Governance Review of Cawston Parish
Rugby Borough Council launched a review in September 2013 of boundary changes requested by Cawston Parish Council by publishing terms of reference and inviting feedback.
The first phase of consultation ended in December, resulting in the publication of draft recommendations on 3 February 2014.
A further phase of consultation has now started, with submissions welcome until the deadline of 12 noon on 30 April 2014.
- Download the draft recommendations for the Corporate Governance Review of Cawston Parish Boundaries
- Download a map detailing the draft recommendations
- Cawston Corporate Governance Review - Terms of Reference